Monday 17 August 2015

The Primarch Project 03 - Angron and Khârn

Hi everyone, Jason here. I've just completed work on the first two characters in my project, Angron and Khârn. I decided to do the World Eaters first as their display bases give me the opportunity to practice other legion schemes as well. Next up I'll complete the display base for Vulkan, who I've already painted, for the same reason. I'm sure pictures of more progress on the character series will follow soon.

Also I've removed a few posts from the blog which aren't strictly 30k related, as I've decided if I blog about tournaments, other games etc I'll do that on a separate blog. The Ashes of Isstvan blog will remain dedicated solely to The Horus Heresy.

So with that said, here is my Angron and Khârn.
















No comments:

Post a Comment